Pat's Home Thai Cooking Class Phuket
- 1 Course (4 dishes, 1 dessert, rice, fruits, drinking water)
- Recipes & certificate
- Round trip transfer from hotels to Pat's Home
Savour the smells and rich flavours of Thai cooking by going one step further - taking a traditional Thai cooking class Thai cuisine is internationally recognised and loved, and where better to learn how to whip up a Pad Thai or lemon grass juice than in Thailand itself. Spend the morning at Pat's Home Thai Cooking School, well-known as the first and one of the best cooking schools in Phuket. Owned and operated by Pat, a chef from California, this school uses only the freshest and most local ingredients, providing a completely authentic experience. From the preparation of the ingredients right through the cooking process, learn how to make four traditional main dishes and one scrumptious dessert, and then sit down with Pat and the rest of the class for the best part - eating your creations You'll leave the school in the early afternoon full of delicious food and new skills to bring home as the best kind of souvenir.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 March 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..