New York Explorer
from $ 845* per person
This short but oh so sweet Big Apple adventure puts you in the heart of Manhattan with your very own New York CityPASS. This will get you access to the Empire state building, heaps of museums, a ferry to Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty and more. Along the way, why not peddle through Central Park, stroll along Wall Street or explore Greenwich Village? This concrete jungle rewards the curious traveller, so it's time to get exploring.
Destination: New York City
Travel Dates: From 29/01/2020 to 04/04/2021
Duration: 5 days
Call 133 133 and
quote deal number 5485314
This is an unescorted trip, but we'll provide you with a comprehensive info pack before you go, and have you sorted with a New York CityPASS and central digs
HELLOOOOO BIG APPLE! After check-in to your digs in Manhattan, feel free to get somewhat more familiar with this stylish city, your way, with your included Official New York CityPASS™ . Maybe check out Museum Mile, including all the most prestigious NYC galleries and historical museums like the Guggenheim and MOMA. Then feel free to shop ‘til you drop on Fifth Avenue, or take a stroll over the historic Brooklyn Bridge.
With three whole days to spend in the city that never sleeps, there’s no time to lose. Make the most of your included breakfast, then you’re free to roam wonderful New York. Where to start? With the CityPASS you could check out Lady Liberty from the Ellis Island ferry or take a Circle Line sightseeing cruise. Once you’ve hit the museums, you’re free to peddle through Central Park or explore the trendy Greenwich Village or Soho. No matter what you choose to do, try and take in as much as possible, because there's nothing like being set free on the streets of NYC.
After you grab some breakfast (on us), how will you spend your day? The options are almost endless - but if you haven’t seen it yet, it’s worth visiting Ground Zero, the sombre New York Trade Center Memorial & Museum, or the more adventurous can opt to visit the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum - choose one included in your CityPASS. When the sun goes down, why not head to the most famous New York landmark, the Empire State Building? With your CityPASS you’ll get an uninterrupted view of the concrete jungle lit up like a Christmas tree, that's one big tick off the bucket list, and the day’s not even over yet!
Rise & shine, it’s your final day in New York and this city won’t explore itself! After your included breakfast, make the most of your final 24 hours in this vibrant metropolis. If you’re all museum-ed out, you could hit trendy Williamsburg or the East Village to check out some impressive urban street art. Or, channel your inner Jordan Belfort (Leo DiCaprio) and visit iconic Wall Street and the NYSE. It’s your final evening in NYC, so it’s up to you to make it count!
You came, you saw, you took a big ol’ bite out of the Big Apple. We hope you’ve grabbed your ‘I heart NY’ t-shirt. How about one more cream cheese bagel for the road?
Terms and conditions
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 27 January 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 22 January 2020 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.