Warner Bros. Studio Tour featuring Harry Potter
- Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- 4-Hour stay at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London Return coach travel from central London with reclining seats & FREE Wi-Fi on-board
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London provides a thrilling new opportunity to explore the magic of the world-renowned Harry Potter film series - the most successful of all time. This unique walking tour takes you behind-the-scenes and showcases a huge array of beautiful sets, costumes and props. It also reveals some closely guarded secrets, including facts about the special effects and breath taking animatronics that made these films so hugely popular all over the world. Refreshments are available from the Studio Cafe, freshly prepared hot soups and snacks, salads, sandwiches and afternoon treats are available.
A full selection of coffees, hot and cold drinks can be purchased at two locations within the Studio Tour. There's also a Studio Shop stocked with a wide range of gifts and souvenirs to remind you of the day you spent immersed in The Making of Harry Potter. A wonderful day out for the entire family, and fully accessible to all.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 March 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice..
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..