Spy and Espionage Tour London
- Luxury 16 seater coach
- Professional tour guide
- Personal audio headsets
For decades, London has been a city at the centre of the dark and dangerous world of international espionage. To this day, a secret, never-ending battle of intelligence gathering and counter-espionage continues as Her Majesty's Secret Intelligence Services battle behind-the-scenes on the streets of London. Explore this shadowy world and gain a new perspective of London that few know or ever hear about - a tale of treachery, tragedy and subterfuge. Learn about Britain's top intelligence agencies and the different roles they play in protecting the country. See the home of MI6 - famously featured in several James Bond movies - the headquarters of MI5 and visit the public 'dead drop' sites where spies exchanged top-secret information. Discover the locations used by Intelligence Services to recruit their agents and be shaken and stirred by the stories of some of Britain's most infamous traitors and double agents. This tour will finish in style at St Ermins Hotel; former headquarter of MI6, where an original coded message written on silk hangs in the Lobby - hunt it down and try to crack the code. Enjoy a vodka martini in the hotel's Caxton Bar where, in the 1950's, Guy Burgess handed over top-secret papers to his Russian handler.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 March 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..