London Explorer (3 day)
from $ 465* per person
The gateway to Europe can be a maze of confusion for the new kid in town. Skip the weeks of fumbling with maps, catching wrong trains, & accidentally eating at all the wrong places with Contiki's London Explorer. Inclusive of a London Travelcard giving you easy access to see some of the top attractions in the city, you'll be feeling like a London local in no time.
Travel Dates: From 22/05/2021 to 29/03/2022
Duration: 3 days
Call 133 133 and
quote deal number 13059321
- What's Included
Snooze in the Royal National Hotel for 2 fabulous nights
- Sleep two or three to a room if you're happy to share with your new besties
- Wake up and munch your way through a generous serving of continental breakfast before you trot off to check out the big smoke
- You’ll be welcomed to London by our team at the Contiki Basement
- The Contiki Basement is a one stop shop for all of your London needs, with last minute essentials, free WiFi, chill out areas, luggage storage and, of course, the Contiki Basement crew, our wise London locals who can point you in any direction your wandering heart desires
London's calling! Welcome to this historic capital of culture and commerce, as you settle into your fancy digs at the Royal National Hotel (or similar). This is an unguided tour, but it's all about seeing this concrete jungle at your own pace. Once you've settled in you'll receive your 2-day London Travelcard, your gateway to some of the city's coolest activities.
Good morning London! How you spend your day is up to you - use your included Travelcard to check out eerily lifelike celebrity waxworks at world famous Madame Tussauds, opt to see the skyline from a peerless perspective on the London Eye, get spooked out at the London Dungeon and more. In the evening, have some fish and chips and a pint in a local pub. After all that exploring, you've earned it.
Another day of London exploration awaits. From Kensington Palace to St Paul's Cathedral, discover this richly historic city in all its glory. London, it's been a blast. Why not join our Great Britain and Ireland trip to uncover even more of these fascinating isles?
Terms and conditions
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 19 May 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 14 May 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.