The Powder Rush
from $ 2,240.30* per person
Love the mountain life, but love exploring too? This group adventure is a holiday plus ski or boarding trip all rolled into one epic trip - the perfect winter experience at some of the Canada's best winter destinations. Carve it up!
Travel Dates: From 05/12/2020 to 14/03/2021
Duration: 9 days
Call 133 133 and
quote deal number 5485245
Reach new heights on a gondola ride in Banff
Hotels and chalets are the name of the game
- Think warm, comfy beds and lively communal areas for you and your new travel buddies to socialise
- We'll get 8 of your meals and you get the rest
- You can refuel over breakfast and grab some hearty dinners from us but you'll also get an opportunity to sample some of the best gourmet fare on the hill
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life
- An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps
- Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past
- This is your team
- Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do
Hello snow angels and welcome to Canada for 8 days you won't be forgetting anytime soon. Check in to our digs and start rubbing shoulders with the crew you'll cover this country with. Spend the afternoon exploring Chinatown and the famous totem poles of the First Nations in Stanley Park, or do a bit of shopping along Robson Street. Vancouver is yours to lap up as you please. Get to know the squad over dinner tonight, then if you're in town at the right time, we might head to the hockey rink to watch the Vancouver Canucks do their thing on the ice.
Out of Vancouver, we journey north in search of the mecca of snowsports that is Whistler, via the stunning Sea to Sky Highway. En route, grab your included ticket and we’ll stop to cross the mighty Capilano Suspension Bridge, which stretches 70 metres above a roaring river, and walk amongst the treetops of a magical old-growth forest breathing in your first taste of fresh Canadian mountain air. Ahhh.As gondolas float between snow-capped mountain peaks, this cosy village buzzes with life and powdery flakes coat everything in sight. Spend the afternoon getting acquainted with what is essentially North America’s largest ski resort, perhaps via snowmobile or zip line, before tucking in to a scrumptious (if we do say so ourselves) dinner with the crew.
It's slopes o'clock! Whether you’re a beginner bound for the bunny hill or a black run bandit who owns the terrain park, Whistler’s diverse grounds have you covered. Rent a board or a set of skis (or if you've brought your own then that's cool with us), then let us hook you up with a deal on a lesson and get ready to shred. If you’ve got the energy for après, there could even be a pub crawl on the cards tonight.
If you’re not keen to drag your aching body back up the mountain today, there’s plenty to do downtown. Take a stroll through the snow, pamper yourself at a day spa or just maintain a steady flow of hot chocolates and watch the world go by. For those back up the mountain, the same deal as yesterday applies, pow pow! Tonight, re-group with the crew to discuss just how awesome this mountain playground is over dinner. Tomorrow, a new spot beckons...let's do this.
It’s time to farewell Whistler’s perfect powder and jump on a plane to Calgary so we can head to the other-worldly beauty of Banff National Park.You may have seen photos of Banff on your computer’s desktop background, but nothing can prepare you for how ridiculously good-looking it is in real life. It’s been a long day of travel, so dinner’s on us – eat up and get some rest so you can jump out of bed early tomorrow and explore.
Banff is nestled in the Rocky Mountains, so if you feel like getting nose-deep in powder again, you have three resorts to choose from - Mt Norquay, Lake Louise and Sunshine all offer a solid mix of relaxed and adventurous terrain.The town’s epic range of bars means there are countess places to choose from should you be keen to burn the candle at both ends.
Soak up Banff’s beauty from another angle today – perhaps take a helicopter ride over the snow-laden mountains, or go for a hike on the Johnston Canyon Icewalk which can only be described as spectacular. With thundering waterfalls, imposing cliffs and ice tenticles everywhere, it's a perilous nature lovers paradise. Of course for some the mountain is always going to call, so try out a new resort or head back to one of your favourites. Come the evening, we could re-group and soak our bones in the hot springs, swaping stories of our day.
Those sick of riding downhill will be pleased to note they can give cross-country skiing a whirl at Sunshine, or if you want to make someone else do all the work, consider a spot of dog-sledding. Get arty in the afternoon at one of the town's many galleries. Over a drink tonight we will contemplate some seriously epic days of wintery wonder.
What better way to bid Banff farewell than a group gondola ride up to Sulphur Mountain. This could possibly be one of the best views you'll ever see, and the highest views in the Rockies at 2281m overlooking the Boy Valley. Afterwards, we’ll hit the road again and head to Calgary where the tour will come to an end - sob.
Terms and conditions
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 29 February 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 24 February 2020 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.