Great Ocean Road & Kangaroo Island Escape
from $ 2,995* per person
Travel the world famous Great Ocean Road, explore the picturesque Adelaide Hills and the celebrated Barossa and Coonawarra wine regions. Then on unique Kangaroo Island experience an abundance of native wildlife. Encounters with local wine, whisky and tastings of their specialities add a gourmet edge.
Travel Dates: From 29/02/2020 to 03/04/2020
Duration: 7 days
Company: AAT KINGS
Call 133 133 and
quote deal number 10337836
Travel along the magnificent Great Ocean RoadWitness the amazing Twelve ApostlesExperience Aboriginal culture at Tower Hill State ReserveWatch the sea lions play on Kangaroo IslandTaste locally made spirits at a micro distilleryVisit picturesque Hahndorf
Quality accommodationTravel by luxury coachExperienced Travel Director & Driver GuideAirport transfers (see flight information below)
On the Great Ocean Road enjoy coastal scenery, stop in quaint seaside towns, and marvel at the Twelve Apostles. Learn the heartbreaking history of Loch Ard Gorge, and visit the London Bridge rock formation before arriving in Warrnambool. Please note: As this holiday departs at 7.30am from Vibe Savoy Melbourne, accommodation will need to be pre-booked for the previous night.
Experience Indigenous culture at Worn Gundidj Aboriginal Co-operative at Tower Hill State Game Reserve. Crossing into South Australia, stop to see the mysterious Blue Lake, then continue to the Coonawarra wine region, pausing at a vineyard for a tasting. Before arriving in Naracoorte, tour the Alexandra Cave.
Journey to the Fleurieu Peninsula, visiting the seaside town of Victor Harbor. Later, a ferry takes you to Kangaroo Island. Kick off your adventure with a visit to South Australia’s only boutique distillery to taste a selection of their handcrafted premium spirits. Your destination today is Kingscote.
Visit the Remarkable Rocks and Admiral’s Arch in Flinders Chase National Park, with stunning coastal scenery and an amazing variety of wildlife. Enjoy a delicious lunch at Vivonne Bay before experiencing an ‘in-flight’ birds of prey display. Then, join a ranger at Seal Bay for a walk among a colony of rare sea lions.
This morning, board your ferry then continue to Adelaide for a city sights tour. This afternoon choose one from a selection of Included Choice sightseeing experiences. Visit Adelaide Zoo, join a local guide on an Adelaide walking tour or visit the Art Gallery of South Australia.
Discover the rolling Adelaide Hills and worldfamous Barossa today, stopping first at Hahndorf. Continue to the Barossa for lunch at The Company Kitchen before visiting Jacob’s Creek for wine tastings. Join your Travel Director this evening for a Farewell Dinner.
After breakfast, your holiday comes to an end this morning.
Terms and conditions
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 25 February 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 20 February 2020 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.