- Return economy class airfare from Sydney to Rome and from Venice including prepaid taxes and 20kg checked luggage only
- 8 nights accommodation in a 4 Star Hotel across Italy
- 7 nights accommodation onboard MSC Sinfonia in an Inside Cabin
- Breakfast daily on your tour of Italy and all meals onboard MSC Sinfonia
- Air-conditioned coach transportation
- City tours in Rome, Florence and Venice
- Guided full day tour of Cinque Terre, including train fares
- All sightseeing & entrance fees
- English-speaking tour guide
- Flight Centre Tour Highlights Tour Italy, cruise to Croatia, Albania and Greece
- Flight Centre Tour Highlights Spend 9 days on a guided tour through Italy's finest towns and countryside
- Flight Centre Tour Highlights Stay in Rome; take a guided city tour including the Trevi Fountain and Pantheon
- Flight Centre Tour Highlights Visit Tuscany, staying in stunning Siena and Florence
- Flight Centre Tour Highlights Get to know Florence on a guided city tour
- Flight Centre Tour Highlights View the famous leaning Tower of Pisa
- Flight Centre Tour Highlights Spend a full day on a guided exploration of the Cinque Terre's famous 5 villages
- Flight Centre Tour Highlights Visit one of Venice's iconic traditional glass factories
- Flight Centre Tour Highlights Experience a guided tour of Venice from Piazza San Marco
- Flight Centre Tour Highlights Sail for 7 nights aboard MSC's Sinfonia cruise ship
- Flight Centre Tour Highlights Explore Split, on Croatia's sparkling Dalmatian coast
- Flight Centre Tour Highlights Visit incredible Santorini, Greece
- Flight Centre Tour Highlights Dock in peaceful Saranda on the Ionian Coast of Albania
- Flight Centre Tour Highlights Experience the history and culture of Dubrovnik, Croatia
Day 1 Australia to Rome.
Depart Australia today for Rome, Italy.Day 2 Rome.
Upon arrival into Rome, be met at the airport and transferred to the hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure.Day 3 Rome.
After breakfast at the hotel this morning, take a half day into Rome's old city. The tour visits the beautiful Trevi fountain, then Piazza Colonna, to view the impressive Column in honour of the Emperor Marcus Aurelius. Walk on through Rome's cobbled streets, to baroque Piazza Montecitorio. Visit the Pantheon (with an internal tour), erected by Emperor Hadrian during the 2nd century AD and preserving the biggest dome in the world. Continue on to Palazzo Madama, seat of the Senate of the Italian Republic before arriving at Piazza Navona, famous for Bernini's ornate Fountain of the Four Rivers.
Enjoy free time to explore Rome for the rest of the day.Day 4 Rome to Siena.
Leave Rome after breakfast this morning and travel north east into the beauty of Tuscany. Siena is a stunningly beautiful medieval city, with easy to navigate cobbled streets and an impressive central piazza, ideal for a relaxing meal and people watching. Enjoy free time after checking in to your hotel today.Day 5 Siena to Florence.
Drive on to Florence today. A half day fully guided tour will introduce the heart of the city, starting with a visit to the Basilica of the Holy Cross, final resting place of such Italian greats as Michelangelo, Galileo, Machiavelli and Rossini. See the majestic Uffuzi Gallery, with time to visit (optional, not included). Take in the unique street life of Florence as you walk the winding old streets to the Ponte Vecchio, the 600 year-old arched bridge spanning the Arno River.
Take advantage of free time this afternoon to further explore the city.Day 6 Florence to Pisa.
Take the short journey up to Pisa today. The seaside town most famous for the Leaning Tower, is also an esteemed university town. It's well preserved Romanesque buildings, Gothic churches and Renaissance piazzas are home to a vibrant local culture.Day 7 Pisa to Cinque Terre to Pisa.
After breakfast today, head to the famous and beautiful Cinque Terre coast. Enjoy a short local train ride into one of the 5 spectacular ocean-locked villages, with winding paths, boat filled bays and tiny cafes. Paved walks connect the villages and criss-cross the surrounding hills and are a beautiful way to explore this dramatic coastline.
Later, train back to the coach and return to Pisa (approx. 1 hour) to dine and relax for the evening.Day 8 Pisa to Venice.
Your tour of Italy crosses from the West to East coast today. Observe the changing landscapes as you travel in comfort from Tuscany to the Venetia region. After check in to your Mestre hotel, take a boat transfer onto Venice and experience a unique guided tour of Vecchia Murano - a traditional glass blowing factory, housed in a beautiful Venetian Palace.Day 9 Venice.
Today's 2 hour guided tour starts in the magnificent Piazza San Marco, the hub of Venice. See the Clock Tower, Napoleonic Wing and visit Basilica of San Marco, with its breathtaking Byzantine mosaics and glowing leadlight windows. The tour concludes after walking over the famous Rialto Bridge, one of the oldest and most important bridges in Venice, spanning the Grand Canal. The rest of the day is free to your own exploration.Day 10 Depart Venice onboard MSC Sinfonia.
After a leisurely start to the day, be transferred to the Cruise Terminal to embark the wonderful MSC Sinfonia and start your Eastern Mediterranean cruise to Croatia, Greece and Albania.Day 11 Split, Croatia.
Wake up today docked at Split, one of Croatia's most popular port cities. Explore the beautifully preserved Old Town and waterfront Riva, or take an optional (not included) tour out to one of the spectacular Dalmatian islands, such as Hvar.Day 12 At Sea.
Take advantage of a day at sea to make full use of the MSC Sinfonia's amenities, entertainment and plentiful dining options.Day 13 Santorini, Greece.
The Sinfonia docks in Santorini this morning. Incredibly photogenic, Santorini is renowned for its whitewashed and domed buildings, excellent dining and bright blue waters.Day 14 Saranda, Albania.
Popular for its array of restaurants, crystal clear water and year round sunny weather, Saranda is set into a peaceful bay on the Albanian Riviera.Day 15 Dubrovnik, Croatia.
Fortressed, medieval Dubrovnik is dramatically perched on the edge of the Adriatic Sea. Visitors wander the narrow, winding alleys of the old town, explore the waterfront or walk the ancient fortress walls, taking in panoramic views across the city and out to sea.Day 16 Ancona, Italy.
Today, explore one of Italy's traditional sea towns. Ancona is known for very beautiful beaches, a blend of architectures and a lovely hill top cathedral.Day 17 Disembark Venice to Fly Australia.
Disembark after breakfast onboard today and make your own way to the airport for your journey home.Day 18 Arrive Home.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 15 January 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Deposit $2150 per person at time of booking and is non-refundable.
- Balance of booking is due 120 days prior to departure.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..