- Return economy class airfare to Fiji including checked luggage and prepaid taxes
- 7 nights accommodation at First Landing Beach Resort & Villas in a Garden Villa - 1 Bedroom
- Continental breakfast daily at Mai Kana
- Flight Centre Exclusive Return airport transfers for up to 2 adults and 2 children
- Flight Centre Exclusive Sunset cruise for 2 adults and 2 children
- Flight Centre Exclusive 2 x 30-minute massages per stay at Dream on Day Spa
- Flight Centre Exclusive 1 x Dinner for two* at Mai Kana
- Flight Centre Exclusive Welcome pantry pack: includes chef's nibbles, a bottle of wine and 2x bottles of Fiji water
- Flight Centre Exclusive Welcome fruit drink on arrival
- Flight Centre Exclusive Up to 2 kids stay and play FREE*
Travel departing from:
Adelaide from $1999*
Brisbane from $1499*
Melbourne from $1599*
Perth from $2099*
Sydney from $1399*
Find yourself in a tropical paradise at First Landing Beach Resort & Villas Fiji. Set on the white sands of Nalamu Beach at Vuda Point, this resort offers spectacular views across Nadi Bay towards the famous Mamanuca Islands, amazing sunsets at the Nalamu Bar each night and is the perfect destination to escape to for your next exotic getaway! First Landing Beach Resort & Villas Fiji is located on the west coast of Viti Levu and boasts its very own private beach. It provides the perfect opportunity to immerse yourself in true Fijian Culture. Take a Fijian cooking classes, walk through gardens where you will be told how Fijians use local plants, participate in fish feeding, learn how to weave coconut leaves into all kinds of practical things and compete in crab racing. Experience pure bliss during your stay and indulge in all the luxuries the resort has to offer while you make the most of the star treatment you will receive!
The amazing accommodation options at First Landing Beach Resort & Villas will suit every need and holiday style. Contemporarily designed with high ceilings and polished timbers, these rooms are perfect for your next Fijian holiday. Survey the lush gardens or the ocean and enjoy the wide range of amenities that will be waiting for you inside. All rooms feature their own private balcony where guests can enjoy the tropical breezes, air conditioning and ceiling fans to keep the climate constantly controlled. Other modern amenities in the guestrooms include refrigerators, free Wi-fi, tea/coffee makers, an in-room safe, daily housekeeping and more!
Make the most of the facilities at the resort and completely immerse yourself in the luxurious life. Indulge your tastebuds while you dine with the sand between your toes at the Mai Kana beachfront restaurant (one of the South Pacific's most memorable eateries), watch the resort's chefs perform live cooking at the Big Foot Char Grill, experience a spectacular sunset with a cocktail or two at Domoni Sunset Bar and begin each day with a coffee, tea or smoothie at the Coffee Spot! If you feel like pampering yourself then surrender to the blissful indulgence of relaxing treatments at Dream on Day Spa. With calming rituals and therapies for the face, body, hands and feet, there is something for everyone. If you're more of a water baby, dive into the resort swimming pool, go kayaking, fishing, reef walking or island hopping. With so much to see and do you will not be disappointed, paradise is just waiting for you!
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 8 April 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..