Cook Islands Holidays
- Return economy class airfare from Darwin to Rarotonga including prepaid taxes
- 3 nights accommodation at the 5-star Pacific Resort Aitutaki Nui in a Premium Beachfront Bungalow
- Full A La Carte breakfast daily
- Fresh Coconut Nu upon arrival
- Use of kayaks, snorkelling equipment, beach towels, sun loungers and bicycles
- Return Flight Transfer Rarotonga to Aitutaki airport and return seat in vehicle transfers Aitutaki airport to Hotel
- Why not add E2'S Bone Fishing from an extra $251*
The island of Aitutaki is an idyllic paradise, an atoll of lush tropical foliage and white sand beaches, ringed by a stunningly beautiful lagoon of turquoise water. One of the most beautiful of the Cook Islands, it is home to Pacific Resort Aitutaki Nui - a place where time passes slowly and the delights of island life are presented to you in luxurious surroundings. You will be greeted each morning by a spectacular view of Aitutaki's world famous lagoon, thanks to the private sundeck and absolute beachfront location of each of the resorts 27 spacious and air conditioned beachfront bungalows and suites. Each is beautifully decorated and appointed, with high quality luxury amenities, that illustrate exactly why Pacific Resort Aitutaki Nui is a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..