Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information..
Set a minute or two away from the harbor and Te Papa Museum, Cuba Street is the cultural hub of the city and is constantly buzzing with people. With great shopping and dining during the day and a party atmosphere at night, this really is the capital's hot spot.
Cuba Street also offers some of Wellington's best coffee, with endless open plan cafes spilling out into the street, each with its own skilled baristas. Almost every nationality's food can be tasted here, including Chinese, Thai, Mexican, Malaysian and more. Prices are generally cheap but are also fine dining options for those looking to splurge.
With a young and trendy vibe, Cuba Street is famous for its thrift stores and vintage shopping. Street performers combine with the street's pedestrian-only format to create a vibrant and intimate atmosphere. The boutiques celebrate innovative new designers and showcase the capital's creativity.
Whether you want a tattoo, a glass of wine by a fire or a cold beer in the sun, you can find it all in this energetic part of the city.
Wellington Airport (WLG)
Flights from Australia to Wellington will disembark at Wellington International Airport.
Wellington International Airport (WLG) services New Zealand's capital and is the third busiest airport in the country. The airport was once known as Rongotai Airport due to its location in the suburb of Rongotai and is a secondary hub for Air New Zealand.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Wellington International Airport. Book your Wellington Airport accommodation.
Getting to Wellington
There are several airlines that offer flights to Wellington from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney take around three hours. Direct flights from Melbourne and Brisbane take around three hours and 30 minutes. Flights from Perth via Sydney or Christchurch take around nine hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Wellington
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Wellington from Australia include:
For more information on Wellington holidays check out our Wellington travel guide.
For flights to Wellington from Darwin, give our experienced travel consultants a call.