Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information..
Opened in 1983, Tokyo Disneyland was the first Disney-themed attraction park to be constructed outside America and has firmly established itself during the past 3 decades as one of the world's most-visited theme parks. The fantasy land is divided into 7 themed areas including World Bazaar, Westernland and Adventureland. Also consider investigating Toontown, Tomorrowland and Critter Country.
The sister attraction to Tokyo Disneyland is Tokyo DisneySea. Opened in September 2001, the Park was an immediate hit attraction attracting 10 million visitors only 307 days after opening. DisneySea has a nautical theme and is designed to appeal to adults rather than Disneyland, which appeals to kids. There are seven aquatic themed areas including Mediterranean Harbour, Mermaid Lagoon and Arabian Coast. Also on offer is the Lost River Delta, Port Discovery and American Waterfront.
For a traditional theme park, consider taking the kids to Toshimaen.
Tokyo Airport (NRT)
Flights from Australia to Tokyo will disembark at Narita International Airport.
Narita International Airport (NRT) is Tokyo's primary airport and the second busiest airport in Japan. The airport serves as a major international stop over between America and Asia, and is also a hub for Japan Airlines.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Narita International Airport. Book your Tokyo Airport accommodation.
Getting to Tokyo
There are many airlines that offer flights to Tokyo from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney take around 10 hours. Flights from Brisbane or Melbourne via Sydney take around 13 hours. Flights from Perth via Hong Kong, Singapore or Kuala Lumpur take around 13 hours.
Airlines that fly to Tokyo
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Tokyo from Australia include:
For more information on Tokyo holidays check out our Tokyo travel guide.
For flights to Tokyo from Melbourne, give our experienced travel consultants a call.