Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information..
The Musée du Louvre is housed in a vast Parisian palace facing the Seine. Along with ancient treasures such as the Venus de Milo, you'll find Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa and other famous works by Michelangelo, Botticelli, Ingres and Delacroix. Those feeling a bit overwhelmed by the Louvre's size could take refuge in the bright, airy Musée d'Orsay. Even if you're not an art buff, the d'Orsay's collection of impressionist paintings by artists like Monet, Cézanne and Gauguin will take your breath away. Don't miss van Gogh's Starry Night.
A relaxing stroll through the Jardin des Tuileries will bring you to the Musée de l'Orangerie, which has two huge round rooms displaying a series of Monet's Water Lilies. If cutting-edge modern art is more your style, check out the display of surrealist, cubist and pop art at Centre Pompidou. It's worth a visit just to marvel at the building's futuristic architecture.
If you're keen to learn more about the great masterpieces of Paris, consider a guided tour of the city's museums.
Paris Airport (CDG)
Flights from Australia to Paris will disembark at Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport.
Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) is a major international aviation hub located in Paris. Taking its name from the founder of the French Fifth Republic, Paris-Charles de Gaulle is the largest airport in France and the second busiest airport in Europe. The airport is also a major hub for Air France.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport. Book your Paris Airport accommodation.
Getting to Paris
There are many airlines that offer flights to Paris from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne via Dubai or Abu Dhabi take between 23 and 30 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne via Beijing, Bangkok or Hong Kong take between 25 and 29 hours depending on the length of the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Paris
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Paris from Australia include: