Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information..
For some unique shopping with a London twist, head to Notting Hill and wind your way down the boutique market stalls of up-and-coming designers, vintage specialists and artists at the famous Portabello Road markets. Or for a quick and easy fix, hit the High St at Oxford Circus for on trend bargains at Top Shop, H&M and New Look.
If high end is more your style, the shopping experience of Harrods in Knightsbridge is a must. Similarly, if your pockets are deep, immerse yourself in couture at Bond St where you'll find boutiques from labels such as Chanel, Prada and Ralph Lauren. Other London shopping meccas worth visiting include Convent Garden, the Apple Market, Spitalfields Markets and the alternative Camden markets.
All that shopping can work up an appetite so head to one of London's many gastro pubs for a traditional Sunday roast with all the trimmings.
London Airports (LON: LHR, LGW)
Flights from Australia to London may disembark at the following airports:
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to London's airports. Book your London Airport accommodation
Getting to London
There are many airlines that offer flights to London from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth via Dubai or Abu Dhabi take between 22 or 25 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne via Singapore, Bangkok, Hong Kong or Guangzhou take around 25 or 26 hours.
Airlines that fly to London
As one of the largest cities in the world, London is an international travel hub served by a large number of airlines. Flights from Australia to London generally take between 20 and 23 hours, and usually involve a stopover in Asia or the Middle East. The following airlines fly from Australia to London:
- Air New Zealand
- British Airways
- Cathay Pacific
- Emirates Airlines
- Etihad Airways
- Japan Airlines
- Korean Air
- Malaysia Airlines
- Qantas Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
- Thai Airways
- Virgin Australia