Flights Canberra to Adelaide
Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information..
Flying time from Canberra to Adelaide: 1 hour 45 minutes approximately Distance from CBD: 6km
Taxi: Around $15 to CBD
Public Transport: Shuttles and public buses run daily between the airport and CBD.
Currency: Australian Dollar
The highest concentration of galleries and museums is clustered along the grand gothic boulevard of North Terrace. Start off at the Art Gallery of South Australia where you can see the world's largest collection of South East Asian ceramics. The gallery also traces the history of Australian art from the 1800s to the present, including a huge collection of Aboriginal dot paintings. If you prefer natural history, head to the South Australian Museum to see ancient fossils including a giant squid that measures four stories high. There is also a room at the museum dedicated to the Antarctic explorer Douglas Mawson.
Experience Adelaide's rich indigenous history at Tandanya National Aboriginal Cultural Institute, a venue dedicated to the visual and performing arts. Take in a traditional dance or theatre show, didgeridoo performance, art exhibition or learn more about the world's oldest living culture with a group tour or talk. The Treasures Wall at the State Library displays unique artefacts and memorabilia, while the award-winning Migration Museum reveals Adelaide's rich multicultural history.
To get beneath the city's skin, consider taking a guided gallery or museum tour.
Adelaide Airport (ADL)
For helpful information about getting to and from the airport, check-in information and more have a look at our Adelaide Airport Guide.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located within close proximity to Adelaide Airport. Book your Adelaide Airport Accommodation.
Airlines that fly to Adelaide
The following airlines fly to Adelaide domestically:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Adelaide, see our domestic airline page.
You might also be interested in our international airline guide.