- 2 nights accommodation at the 4-star Oaks on Castlereagh in a 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Category A Reserve Evening Ticket for Frozen the Musical on Sunday 16 August 2020 only
- Cruise on MV Sydney 2000 or John Cadman 2
- Guaranteed Window Seat
- Sweet and savoury High Tea selection
- Glass of sparkling wine
- Main Harbour sights and ambient music
- Why not upgrade to a Premium Evening Ticket from an extra $22*
Frozen the Musical
Adapted from the Oscar-winning film, Frozen the Musical is expertly brought to the stage by acclaimed Director Michael Grandage, giving life to this beloved story in an all new, unforgettable theatrical experience.
An inspiring tale of sisterhood and true love, it features the songs you know and love from the original film plus an expanded score with a dozen new numbers. With gorgeous sets and costumes as well as sensational special effects, Frozen is everything a Broadway musical should be moving, spectacular and pure joy.High Tea at Sea Cruise with Window Seat
Captain Cook Cruises High Tea At Sea on Sydney Harbour is an ideal way to sample Sydney's most prestigious cruising restaurant MV Sydney 2000 or newly refurbished John Cadman 2 at a great price.Oaks on Castlereagh
Oaks on Castlereagh offers a selection of stylishly appointed studios with kitchenettes, and 1 and 2 bedroom Apartments featuring full kitchens, laundry facilities, large open living areas, flat screen TVs and private balconies with unique city panoramas. Studio and 1 Bedroom accommodation is ideal for single visitors and couples while the 2 and 3 bedroom self contained apartments are perfect for families who prefer a self catering option.
The property blends chic furnishings with modern decor and boasts a well-equipped gymnasium, 16m indoor heated pool, spa, business and secretarial services and barbeque facilities - appeasing all types of travellers.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 July 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- *Tickets are Non-refundable/non-changeable.
- *Ticket must be booked in conjunction with accommodation.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..