- 5 nights accommodation at the 3
- 5-star Rarotongan Beach Resort & Lagoonarium in a Beachside Room
- Why not add a Storytellers Eco Cycle Tour from an extra $117* Why not add a Koka Lagoon Cruise from an extra $107*
The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Lagoonarium Rarotonga's best family-friendly beach + snorkelling resort. Slip off your watch, your shoes, your cares and immerse yourself in paradise at the renowned Rarotongan Beach Resort & Lagoonarium. Hand feed the friendly reef fish or snorkel straight off the white sands of Aroa Beach in the crystal clear blue waters of Aroa Lagoon Marine Sanctuary and enjoy Rarotonga's best snorkelling (the Resort's unique Night Snorkelling Tours are a special treat!). The lagoon is also perfect for stand-up paddle boarding and kayaking, included as part of The Rarotonga's extensive FREE Daily Activities Programme. The Rarotongan is located directly on Rarotonga's best white sandy beach, Aroa Beach, on the island's sunshine southwest coast where guests can enjoy both all-day sun and sizzling tropical sunsets. For couples in love, there's a Personal Wedding Planner to create your dream tropical sunset beach wedding, right beside Aroa Lagoon, the Lagoon of Love, and all-inclusive weddings and private candlelit dinners are a specialty. Experience all that's authentic about Rarotonga right in your absolute beachfront, full-service resort, right on Rarotonga's best beach and snorkelling marine reserve. The Rarotongan is also Rarotonga's most family- friendly resort and offers FREE Moko Kids Club, Little Dolphin's Mini Water park and Teen Zone. Kids & Teens Stay & Play FREE (aged to 16 years)! Kids aged 4-11 years Play Free @ Moko's Kids Club, and teens aged 12-16 years Play Free in Teen Zone. The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Lagoonarium is located directly adjacent to our boutique sister resort, Sanctuary Rarotonga-on the beach-Adults-Only, just 10 minutes from Rarotonga International Airport and close to all island adventures, excursions, restaurants, markets, shops, cultural attractions and 12 minutes from Avarua town.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 July 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..