Fraser Island Accommodation
- 3 nights accommodation at the 4-star Kingfisher Bay Resort in a Wallum Resort Hotel Room
- 4WD Ranger-guided Beauty Spots tour of Fraser Island including lunch and morning or afternoon tea
- Half day whale watch cruise including morning tea and national park fees
- Return ferry transfers Hervey Bay to Kingfisher Bay Resort Jetty
- Why not upgrade to a King Wallum Resort Hotel Room from an extra $30*
- Why not add an extra night at the 4-star Kingfisher Bay Resort in a Wallum Resort Hotel Room from an extra $127*
Kingfisher Bay Resort
Kingfisher Bay Resort is located on World Heritage-listed Fraser Island (the world's largest sand island) in South East Queensland. We have varying accommodation types, including hotel rooms as well as 2 and 3 bedroom villas. Our resort is designed to accommodate a range of holidayers from romantics to family. It's a perfect getaway to get immersed in nature. We offer a range of activities including full day 4 wheel drive Eco tours that run daily. Alternatively you can bring your own four wheel drive and navigate yourself around the island. Our resort is fully self sufficient with 3 restaurants, 2 bars and a village store. Regular ferry services operate from River Heads to Kingfisher Bay daily.
4WD Fraser Island Beauty Spot Tour
Guests learn about the natural and cultural history of Fraser Island. Swim in the crystal-clear, blue waters of Lake McKenzie, the island's most beautiful perched lake. From Central Station, walk along the banks of Wanggoolba Creek as it flows silently through the rainforest. Marvel at the tall, majestic satinay trees of Pile Valley. Drive along spectacular Seventy-Five Mile Beach. Stop to swim in the cool, fresh Eli Creek. This swift-flowing creek, the largest on the eastern beach, spills 80 mega litres of water into the ocean every day. Visit the Maheno shipwreck and marvel at The Coloured Sands of the Pinnacles. See an ancient forest being uncovered as Stonetool Sand Blow moves across the island. Commentary conducted in English. This tour has Advanced Ecotourism Accreditation.
Half Day Morning Whale Watch Cruise
Humpback whales book their holidays in Hervey Bay from early August to the end of October. During this time about a thousand Humpbacks spend anywhere from a day to two weeks relaxing and nurturing their calves in the sheltered lee of Fraser Island. Because the whales are taking time out from their migration, they provide some of the best whale watching in the world. As they come in close to the boats, they are easily seen in the clear waters of the bay. Marine rangers/skippers provide commentary and a multimedia presentation.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 July 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..