Easy Pace Malta - Classic Group, 2021
from $ 2,775* per person
Venture to picturesque Malta to explore layers of undisturbed history and otherworldly landscapes, from its ancient architecture to buzzing fisherman's markets.
Travel Dates: From 23/04/2021 to 27/10/2021
Duration: 6 days
Company: INSIGHT VACATIONS
Call 133 133 and
quote deal number 13261065
Sliema: Enjoy a Welcome Dinner with your fellow travellers at your luxury hotel in Sliema
- Sliema: Toast to your trip with your fellow travellers and enjoy a Celebration Dinner at a wonderful local restaurant
- Dining Summary: 5 Breakfast (B), 2 Dinner with Wine (DW), 1 Lunch with Wine (LW)Valletta: Explore the capital with your Local Expert
- Visit the Upper Barrakka Gardens and get lost in its beautiful 16th century buildings including St John’s Co-Cathedral, designed in a baroque fashion
- Marsaxlokk: See the Luzzus lined along the waterfront and enjoy time to browse the market, a staple for locals after fresh seafood and other tasty delicacies
- Mdina: Explore Mdina with a Local Expert in the late afternoon to explore this golden city
- Known as the Silent City for its shady streets and peaceful atmosphere
Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseasEnjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroomPersonal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentaryWe carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel doorHotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currencyWe also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotelsStay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available)From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destinationIf your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled timesIf your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport
Welcome to picturesque Malta. A striking Island abundant in character, you’ll delve further into its 7,000-year history over the next few days. Transfers to your hotel are available at any time. Once at the Radisson Blu resort, sit back and relax before meeting your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Dinner with wine at 18.30.(Dinner with Wine)
Venture south to Valletta, Malta’s striking capital, with a Local Expert. Once here you’ll visit the Upper Barrakka Gardens and visit the impressive St. John's Cathedral, designed in a baroque fashion. Find yourself captivated by the abundance of history as you walk through the elegant streets to see why it is named The Fortress City with its restored golden-stone buildings that mould the cityscape. Continue to the pretty fishing village of Marsaxlokk and wander along its waterfront. Look out at the Mediterannean Ocean and feel completely relaxed as you watch colourful luzzu, traditional Maltese fishing boats, waft in the crystal blue water. For lunch, dine at Capo Mulini and feast on delicious seafood that has been freshly plucked from the ocean. After lunch, there's time to browse the local area. Perhaps head back to Valetta to wander on the pretty waterfront or to the National Museum of Archaeology. Objects here date back to Malta’s Neolithic period and include the iconic carved figurine of the Sleeping Lady. The evening is yours at leisure. Why not ask your Travel Director for some restaurant recommendations or make the most of your hotel’s amenities?(Breakfast / Lunch with Wine)
Today is free for you to laze on the rooftop terrace and enjoy the marvellous seascapes from the seafront hotel. Perhaps take a relaxing stroll along the promenade filled with many restaurants and bars. If you’re feeling more active, why not take an Optional Experience with lunch on Gozo Island? Calypso Cave, found on the island, is said to be the one Homer wrote about in his acclaimed epic poem, The Odyssey.(Breakfast)
Your day is at leisure.(Breakfast)
Head to Mdina with a Local Expert in the late afternoon to explore this golden city. Known as the Silent City for its shady streets and peaceful atmosphere.Enjoy a Celebration Dinner at a wonderful local restaurant where you’ll toast to your trip with your fellow travellers.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
It’s time to say goodbye to this beautiful island and your fellow travellers, as a transfer takes you to Malta International Airport for your onward journey.(Breakfast)
Terms and conditions
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 March 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 05 March 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.