New York Short Break
from $ 595* per person
Start spreading the news: New York is in our sights and we're crushing, hard. Wanna discover The Big Apple your own way? This break will give you the freedom you're after. Tick off all the iconic landmarks, tempt your inner gastronome and bounce between neighbourhoods while filling your camera roll. With not even a New York minute to spare, you better make it count. Please note: This trip is unguided, meaning you will not be accompanied by a Trip Leader.
Start spreading the news: New York is in our sights and we're crushing, hard. Wanna discover The Big Apple your own way? This break will give you the freedom you're after. Tick off all the iconic landmarks, tempt your inner gastronome and bounce between neighbourhoods while filling your camera roll. With not even a New York minute to spare, you better make it count.
Please note: This trip is unguided, meaning you will not be accompanied by a Trip Leader.
Destination: United States
Travel Dates: From 01/04/2020 to 03/04/2021
Duration: 4 days
Call 133 133 and
quote deal number 5505066
- 3 breakfasts
3 nights in twin/double-share accommodation
24-hour Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Pass
DAY 1 New York City, New York
t’s official: you’ve arrived. Hellooooo NYC! Wait - are those sirens? You better get used to it. This city likes to make a scene. Will you make your mark in Manhattan, or bound over to Brooklyn? Today, the city is yours. Hot tip: walk FAST. New Yorkers don’t like dawdlers!
DAY 2 New York City
Rise and shine! It’s exploring time. Gulp down that coffee and scoff that bagel (everything with cream cheese, please) and hit the streets. Wanna get the ultimate city selfie? Ride the lift sky-high to the Top of the Rock building. Next, go on a burger hunt all the way to Shake Shack at Madison Square Park. Once you’ve decided this is the best burger you’ve ever put in your mouth, walk it off with a stroll to Times Square.
DAY 3 New York City
After breakfast, you should get the hell outta Manhattan and head over to hipster-ville (aka Williamsburg). Thrift shop your way through the suburb or plonk yourself on a park bench, sip on a green smoothie and people watch. Stop for lunch at the immensely popular Grimaldi’s for a taste of true NYC-style pizza. Afterwards, why not take a walk along the Brooklyn Bridge back to Manhattan? Man, the city looks good from here.
DAY 4 New York City
Spend your last day in NYC the right way by making a beeline for Magnolia Cupcakes and getting the sugar hit you deserve. Next, spend your last New York minutes in Central Park. Flick out a blanket and lie down with a hot dog and soda pop. Keep an eye on your watch, though - you’ll have to wrap it up in time for your optional airport transfer.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 13 April 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..