Los Angeles Short Break
from $ 595* per person
Okay. You've got four days in the oh-so impressive city of Los Angeles. Spend your time people-watching on Venice Beach (home to the most eccentric characters you'll ever lay eyes on), celeb-spotting in Hollywood, Beverly Hills and the Walk of Fame, or ticking off the city's must-see sights with your included Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Pass. Need more? Then why not eat in Koreatown, hike Runyon Canyon or shop with the locals at the farmers market in Fairfax District? This beautifully bonkers city is yours to explore. Please note: This trip is unguided, meaning you will not be accompanied by a Trip Leader.
Okay. You've got four days in the oh-so impressive city of Los Angeles. Spend your time people-watching on Venice Beach (home to the most eccentric characters you'll ever lay eyes on), celeb-spotting in Hollywood, Beverly Hills and the Walk of Fame, or ticking off the city's must-see sights with your included Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Pass. Need more? Then why not eat in Koreatown, hike Runyon Canyon or shop with the locals at the farmers market in Fairfax District? This beautifully bonkers city is yours to explore.
Please note: This trip is unguided, meaning you will not be accompanied by a Trip Leader.
Destination: United States
Travel Dates: From 01/04/2020 to 03/04/2021
Duration: 4 days
- 3 breakfasts
3 nights in twin/double-share accommodation
LA Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Pass
DAY 1 Los Angeles, California
This is LA, baby. Start your day the right way by getting your flex on at the famous Gold's Gym or Muscle Beach. Want more? Hire a bike and peddle the path to Santa Monica, sip on a green smoothie and buy a tacky souvenir from one of the street-front market stalls. Are you head over heels for the City of Angels yet?
DAY 2 Los Angeles
After brekkie, it’s go time! Think animal safaris are fun? Then wait till you’ve tried a celeb safari. Jump on a sightseeing bus tour and see if you can hunt down some of the world’s biggest stars. Later, make time to squeeze in a trip to the Hollywood Walk of Fame. From Robin Williams (*crying face*) to Britney, who will you take a star selfie with?
DAY 3 Los Angeles
You might want to have a light breakfast today. Why? Two words: In-N-Out Burger. If the best burger and fries ever aren’t your thang, then march on down to the LA institution, Pink’s Hot Dogs. Next up, make your own way to Universal Studios (aka the funnest place on the planet) and go wild. Take it from us – splurge for the ‘Front of the Line’ pass. You’ll thank us later.
DAY 4 Los Angeles
What - it’s your last day in LA already? Well, you might as well work off yesterday’s session with a hike up Runyon Canyon. While you’re in the area, get acquainted with the cosmos at Griffith Observatory - totally worth it for the views of sprawling LA alone, let alone the universe. Take a big breath before legging it to LAX. You’ll need time to clear customs with all your Rodeo Drive purchases.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 11 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..