Sydney and the Blue Mountains
from $ 1,190* per person
The cosmopolitan Sydney cityscape gives way to the glistening cliffs and misty eucalyptus canopies of the Blue Mountains as you journey through little towns and admire iconic natural landscapes.
Travel Dates: From 01/06/2020 to 03/04/2021
Duration: 4 days
Call 133 133 and
quote deal number 6877129
3 breakfasts1 lunchAudio Headsets for flexible sightseeingDaily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening mealsLuxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trustedHandcrafted HighlightsOptional Experiences and free timeAll porterage and local charges includedMust-see sightseeing and surprise extrasAn expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-StaysAll hotel tips, charges and local taxesAirport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holidayVIP entry to many sights
Sophisticated Sydney is your launchpad for a memorable city-meets-bush experience. On arrival, spend the day at leisure.
Admire one of the great iconic buildings of the 20th century on a guided tour of the Sydney Opera House. See the sights of the city and stop at Mrs Macquarie's Chair for magnificent views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge, before visiting famous Bondi Beach. Return to the city for a lunch cruise on Sydney Harbour. Later, travel across the Sydney Harbour Bridge to Milsons Point for views of the city skyline. Head east to La Perouse, where Captain Cook landed in 1788. See the historical buildings and learn how the Aboriginal people were impacted. A guided walking tour of the Rocks district will top off your day.
See the glimmering haze over the Blue Mountains glow brighter as you head west towards the Three Sisters. At Scenic World, enjoy 360° views of the Jamison Valley and consider riding the Scenic Railway, the world's steepest incline railway, Cableway and Skyway (own expense). Take a step back in time and journey to Leura where you'll see its antique stores and famous Candy Store, selling lollies from all over the world. The amazing creatures of Australia are the stars of the show during your final stop today at a wildlife park. See cute koalas, kangaroos and crocodiles in their natural habitat then return to Sydney by coach or take an optional cruise down the Parramatta River to Sydney Harbour (own expense).
Your Mini Stay concludes after breakfast.
Terms and conditions
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 15 April 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 10 April 2020 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.