Brilliant Bay of Islands
from $ 1,995* per person
Explore the Bay of Islands on a cruise and uncover the beautiful inner islands, incredible marine life and Maori culture that makes this such an enchanting region.
Destination: New Zealand
Travel Dates: From 01-Oct-2020 to 30-Sep-2021
Duration: 5 days
Call 133 133 and
quote deal number 8772312
- Discover the Bay of Islands region as you join a catamaran and enjoy a cruise to Cape Brett and the Hole in the Rock
See where the original treaty between the British and New Zealand's Maori people was signed at Waitangi Treaty Grounds
In Auckland, the shores are studded with a diverse array of sightseeing choices and opportunities
Freedom of Choice InclusionsA total of 6 mealsServices of an APT Tour Director and DriverReturn airport transfers and porterageNCCB5 - 2021 season runs for 5 days
Day 1: Arrive Auckland
We'll meet you on arrival and transfer you to your hotel. You'll have plenty of time to settle in and relax, or explore Auckland from your centrally located hotel
Day 2: Auckland, Bay of Islands
Today, you'll cross Auckland's Harbour Bridge and travel along the Hibiscus Coast, stopping at the Kauri Museum for an insight into the pioneering history of the region.
Day 3: Bay of Islands
Today, discover the spectacular Bay of Islands region with a wide variety of included sightseeing activities.
Day 5: Bay of Islands, Auckland
Travel to Auckland and take in the city sights on a guided tour. Later, choose from a range of activities. Back at your hotel this evening, enjoy a delicious dinner.
Day 5: Depart Auckland
We say goodbye before we transfer you to the airport for your flight.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 07 July 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..