Brilliant Bay of Islands
from $ 2,795* per person
Explore the Bay of Islands on a cruise and uncover the beautiful inner islands, incredible marine life and Maori culture that makes this such an enchanting region.
Destination: New Zealand
Travel Dates: From 01-Oct-2019 to 30-Sep-2020
Duration: 6 days
Call 133 133 and
quote deal number 5099249
- Discover the Bay of Islands region as you join a catamaran and enjoy a cruise to Cape Brett and the Hole in the Rock
See where the original treaty between the British and New Zealand's Maori people was signed at Waitangi Treaty Grounds
In Auckland, the shores are studded with a diverse array of sightseeing choices and opportunities
APT's Freedom of Choice Inclusions in 2 locationsReturn airport transfers and porterageServices of an APT Tour Director and Driver5 nights hand-picked accommodationFinest dining - a total of 8 meals
Day 1: Arrive Auckland
Your journey begins today in Auckland. Be met at the airport and transferred to your hotel.
Day 2: Auckland
Choose your selected sightseeing activity today from a range of exciting and immersive inclusions.
Day 3: Auckland, Bay of Islands
Cross Auckland’s Harbour Bridge this morning and travel along the Hibiscus Coast. Stop at Matakohe’s Kauri Museum for an insight into the pioneering history of the country’s Northland region. Continue to the Bay of Islands.
Day 4: Bay of Islands
Today, discover the spectacular Bay of Islands region with a wide variety of included sightseeing activities.
Day 5: Bay of Islands, Auckland
Meander through the Bay of Island’s inner islands, admiring the sandy beaches and rocky outcrops. This evening, be treated to a special Pacific-themed dinner with New Zealand produce at the hotel.
Day 6: Depart Auckland
Your journey comes to an end today. After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your onward flight.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 02 June 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..