North East Highlights(Twin Room,Start Chicago, End New York City)
from $ 2,471* per person
Experience the modern vibes of Chicago with soaring skyscrapers and its deep dish pizza, then head over to the riveting Catskills for a chance to reconnect with nature in a surreal mountain setting, where you’ll get to swim, bike or just gaze at the stars by the fire. Top it all off with a stop in Boston, for a chance to discover the magnificence of this revolutionary city, with famous landmarks and delicious cuisine.
Destination: New York City
Travel Dates: From 11/04/2022 to 19/03/2023
Duration: 7 days
Call 133 133 and
quote deal number 13753092
See Soldier Field home to "The Bears" American FootballSee Guaranteed Rate Stadium, home to the Chicago White Sox baseball clubSee Lake Michigan, Buckingham Fountain, the Navy Pier & Chicago RiverSee the Hancock Building, Willis Tower & the Magnificent MileCiao Bella! Go local at a pizza dinner in ChicagoFeel the student spirit on a 'Hahvahd' (Harvard) tour
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life
- An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps
- Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past
- This is your team
- Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do
Welcome to Chicago! This city of contrasts has pretty much everything you could possibly want in a great travel experience: stunning skyscrapers, world-class museums, delicious food, and enough entertainment to keep you on your toes. There is plenty to do, so we'll start off with a guided tour hitting all the major sights.
Rise and shine! You've got a free day to explore the Windy City all on your own. Whether you want to bike around town for a street level perspective, jump on an architectural cruise or even see the White Sox or the Cubs play in a huge stadium game, the choice is yours. Nevertheless, you can't leave Chi -town without trying their signature deep-dish pizza, a perfect blend of American and Italian traditions.
It's time to wave goodbye to the Windy City.We hop a flight across to NYC where our private coach will chauffeur us out of the mayhem and into the mountains.It's time to get back to nature and the Catskills is unmatched for beauty, location and its ability to make you feel remote without having to drive for days.
Today is all about YOU. Hike, swim, hire a bike or just be at one with the absence of traffic noise and exhaust fumes. Light a fire and toast s'mores and gaze at the stars above. This is living.
Ready to venture back into the big city lights? Today we've got Boston in our sights. This forward-thinking city, also nicknamed Beantown, is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the U.S. Known for its iconic historical sights, great food spots and famous sports teams, this city will definitely tempt you to stay a bit longer. We'll get a taste of the local culinary scene with an included dinner at the famous TimeOut market. Lobster roll anyone?
We'll start the day at Harvard University and get a tour with one of the students. This hilarious look at student life will bring out all the LOLs. Take a coffee break at one of the many local cafes, go for a walk through the Emerald Necklace, then top it all off with some delicious seafood. Maybe opt to walk the Freedom Trail and stop at locally owned small restaurants to support the Shop Small, Shop Local movement here in the US. To add to this experience, pizza will be on the menu but not like the Deep Dish you had in Chicago.
Sadly, this is where our trip ends. You can check out in Boston or take the complimentary transfer to NYC with a drop at the Moxy Times Square....just in time to rest up and join the New York Uncovered or New York to Miami trip tomorrow!
Terms and conditions
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 06 March 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 01 March 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.