New York Uncovered(Twin Room,Start New York City, End New York City)
from $ 1,410* per person
This one is all about taking a big bite out of the Big Apple. Manhattan? Brooklyn? Bike tours of Central Park? Check. Toasts at the top of the Empire State Building? Check. Boutique hotel located right in Times Square? We've got you covered, guys. You can see why they call it the city that never sleeps, when there's so much to see and do...
Destination: New York City
Travel Dates: From 31/05/2021 to 31/03/2022
Duration: 4 days
Call 133 133 and
quote deal number 12824994
Manhattan SightseeingVisit the Statue of LibertyMulti-day New York Subway passBrooklyn walking tourTry a slice of New York pizzaVisit a local Bronx School to learn about the Green Bronx Machine
You're new digs is a centrally located hotel, from which you can easily access the most breath taking sights, restaurants and shopping strips
- We'll refuel you with 3 healthy breakfasts and 1 hearty dinner, you get the rest
- New York has some of the most mouth-watering local and international cuisine in the world so make the most of it!You'll be joined on this trip by an expert Trip Manager, who'll know where to find the best bagels, when to avoid the worst tourist traps, and will keep you in the know on everything that's simply unmissable in the Big Apple
- They'll be your friends as well as your guides, filling you in with all the hidden histories of this fascinating city
Welcome to New York! After bonding this morning, we'll do some sightseeing in Manhattan and then - with your included NY subway pass - you can take off at your own pace and discover more of the ultimate big city. Otherwise, get familiar with New York’s various flavors and step into its global kitchen. Try some hand made pasta in atmospheric Little Italy, or authentic noodles from a hole-in-the-wall restaurant in bustling Chinatown. Pick up a bagel and some salami from a deli or buy an authentic American hot dog from a street stand. Exhausted but very content, we'll appreciate our stylish Times Square digs for the night, the boutique Moxy Hotel.
It's time to head across the bridge and get exploring Brooklyn. Made famous by Girls, Gossip Girl and Brooklyn Nine-Nine, this borough is the real deal. Get some insight into the historical Brooklyn Heights, check out some colourful street art, and walk along the Brooklyn Heights Promenade for views of Manhattan in all its glory. And what's a visit to Brooklyn without a slice? Get a taste of what New York is famous for (our treat) before checking out DUMBO (Down Under Manhattan Bridge Overpass for those in the know). End your day back on Manhattan by walking across the iconic Brooklyn Bridge.
We'll head out of Manhattan this morning to the Bronx to learn about the Green Bronx Machine. A non-profit introducing initiatives into schools all around the world, to help marginalised communities. We'll take a tour and hear about the health programs that are doing so much good for the locals. This afternoon, feeling a bit more hope for humanity, there's still one bit of the city we haven't seen - Central Park. Maybe choose to see it on a bike tour, cycling past all those famous locales you've seen in so many re-watches of Friends. Perhaps get a final view over the city from the Empire State Building tonight, and toast an incredible start, but there's still plenty more to come.
Time to say goodbye to your crew. It's been a blast, but all good things must come to an end. With our wide eyes on the next horizon, it's time to plan our next Contiki. Peru, anyone?
Terms and conditions
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 07 March 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 02 March 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.