Best of USA
from $ 3,972.80* per person
LA, Vegas & NYC - you're not just seeing the best of the USA, you're seeing some of the best cities in the world. And you're doing it in the very best way. Dance the night away in Vegas, see beautiful South Beach & shop up a storm on Fifth Avenue.
Destination: New York City
Travel Dates: From 22/04/2020 to 15/03/2021
Duration: 13 days
Call 133 133 and
quote deal number 5489313
See Rodeo Drive and Melrose AvenueVisit Santa Monica and its famous pierDrive along famous Sunset StripSee the famous Hollywood sign, Mann's Chinese Theatre & Hollywood's Walk of FameGo wild in Vegas with a Party BusFlight and transfer to MIamiCity sightseeing tourWander through vibrant Art Deco period architecture & party like a rockstar in a city famous for it's nightlifeFlight and tranfers to New YorkCity sightseeing tour7 Day Metro PassVisit the Statue of Liberty
We always provide comfortable accommodation in a relaxed atmosphere - think comfy, centrally located hotels, comfy pillows and the best crew to travel with
- We'll get 11 of your meals and you get the rest
- You can refuel over breakfast and grab some authentic American dinners from us but you'll also get an opportunity to sample some of this country's best eats
- Chow down on everything from fast food to gourmet fare
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life
- An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps
- Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past
- This is your team
- Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do
Hello America! Welcome to the City of Angels. Here you’ll meet the crew and kick off your trip in true A-list Hollywood style with visits to places you’ll recognise from the silver screen. It’s a jam-packed day with so much to see and do - from Melrose to Muscle Beach you’ll be wowed at every stop and your phone will no doubt be full of Instagram worthy pics. Tonight exchange highlights of the day over a delicious American-Asian fusion feast.
The day is yours to explore the City of Angels. Opt to visit Universal Studios or Disneyland or check out LA Live entertainment venue. The shopping goes off, so look for deals in the garment district. Visit the Grammy Museum and for the foodies among us check out Grand Central Market a treat for the tastebuds and the senses.
This morning we leave Los Angeles behind and head out across the Mojave Desert to the bright lights of legendary Las VegasLA, you’ve been a dream, but we’re swapping out the glamourous dreamscape of La La land for the neon delights of Vegas. A place of dreams and epic debauchery, this huge man-made entertainment precinct in the middle of the desert is all about total excess. You’ll be blinded by the bright lights and gobsmacked at the thought of all the $$$ running through more than 75 massive casinos. A nighttime tour of the famous ‘Strip’, including a stop for pics at the legendary Vegas sign, will show you what’s on offer after dark in this outrageous city.
Spend the morning lazing by the poolside sipping on recovery cocktails, or maybe opt to soar in a helicopter above the Grand Canyon – one of the world’s most impressive natural wonders. This city has some quirkier offerings too, like the Neon Museum and the Atomic Testing Museum. At night, we’ll treat you to a cruise down the strip, Vegas Style.
Our final day in 'Sin City' is open for you to let loose and enjoy. High roll (or observe from a safe distance) in one of the countless casinos, do some bargain-hunting in the factory outlets, admire the elaborate synchronised fountains of The Bellagio, or opt to catch a Cirque du Soleil show. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, and we're staying one more night for you to make sure you have #noregrets!
This morning we trade one hot spot for another as we board our flight to Miami! Get ready for beaches, glamour and excitement.Welcome to Miami, Bienvenido a Miami! We'll swap the bling for beaches today as we touch down in Florida's Southeastern tip. Today's a free day for you to soak up as much of that Florida sunshine and sea as you can. Tomorrow we'll check out the Cuban-influenced downtown and the colourful buildings & white sands of glamorous South Beach.
Another day in this eclectic city, and we’ve got the need for speed. Why not go a little Miami Vice on a Thriller speedboat tour of the bay? After experiencing a slice of the city’s Cuban side with a mouthwatering dinner tonight (on us), take a stroll down the super cool South Beach and peruse the art deco buildings and bright neon lights, finishing up with a night of dancing amidst Miami’s uber fun club scene. Want to make it a night to really remember? Opt for our boat party and cruise around Miami harbour, spending your evening like a celebrity.
You’ll discover energetic Miami today with free time to do as you please. This urban tropical paradise is a fabulous place to people watch (or celebrity spot), so head down to Ocean Avenue and drink it all in. Swimming, bike riding tours or museum visits are also on the cards this afternoon. Little Havana is a must see with Cuban flavours to taste, dominoes to be played and salsa music to be danced to. Tonight, get into the nighttime vibes once again, because well, why not?
It’s our last day in Miami, and by now we’re definitely feeling like locals. If you haven’t yet copped yourself a fedora, taken that classic insta pic by a vintage car or seen all the sights you wanted to see, now’s your chance. Let loose on the city’s vintage stores to stock up on souvenirs, or even take the day to get in that all-important tanning sesh - this is our last day in Miami, after all. Tonight, we’ll sip margaritas and swap stories about our highlights, ready for our morning flight the next day.
One more Cuban coffee for the road and we’ll bid our farewells to marvellous Miami before jumping on our included flight to the Big Apple.
Welcome to New York! Today, get up close to one of the world’s most recognisable icons, the Statue of Liberty, then you can take off at your own pace and discover more of the ultimate big city. Get on 2 wheels in a fun optional guided tour and peddle your way through Central Park, New York’s heart and “lungs”. Your Trip Manager knows this popular haunt’s hidden spots and will tell you all about this iconic green space. Otherwise, get familiar with New York’s various flavors and step into its global kitchen. Try some hand made pasta in atmospheric Little Italy, or authentic noodles from a hole-in-the-wall restaurant in bustling Chinatown. Pick up a bagel and some salami from a deli or buy an authentic American hot dog from a street stand.
Another day, another bite of the Big Apple. Soak up the bohemian feel of the former centre point of the folk movement, Greenwich Village. This hub of alternative culture still has a buzzing street life and cute, sidewalk cafes. Take a walk through stylish Soho and check out its hip, funky boutiques, the warehouse district and its trademark iron architecture. Shopping-wise, New York is one of the world’s hottest cities and a leading trend-setter, so get some tips from your Trip Manager on where to go for the latest fashions. If you’re into the hit show “Sex and the City”, don’t miss your chance to find out more with our fun optional locally guided tour around the girls’ favorite city hot spots in New York this afternoon. Use your free night to head back to your favourite city spot for a cocktail or ask your Trip Manager for some fresh ideas and head out with your friends.
Your trip comes to an end this morning, so say adios to your Trip Manager and all your new pals. Time to start planning your next holiday, eh! Reunion in Europe perhaps?
Terms and conditions
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 27 February 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 22 February 2020 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.