Hawaii Four Island Adventure First Class
from $ 6,795* per person
The highlights of Hawaii-trendy Waikiki, Pearl Harbor and volcanic views at the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park-are yours to discover on this island hop in Pacific paradise.
Travel Dates: From 07/01/2022 to 12/04/2023
Duration: 13 days
Call 133 133 and
quote deal number 13163081
ORIENTATION of Honolulu, Kailua-KonaSEE the powerful Ocean waves on the North Shore of Oahu, giant manta rays swimming in the ocean, Punalu'u Beach, Hawaii's most famous black sand beach frequented by sea turtles basking in the sun, Kauai's magical Tunnel of TreesVISIT Pearl Harbor, Hanauma Bay, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Kilauea Volcano, Maui Ocean Center, a local farm on Maui, Waimea Canyon, Grove Farm Sugar PlantationCONNECT WITH LOCALS Enjoy an educational farm-to-fork experience and help gather fresh produce for your al fresco lunch
- (Day 8)LOCAL SPECIALIST Discover Kona coffee on a plantation tour and see a special presentation on the island's manta rays
- (Day 5)MAKE A DIFFERENCE Help support the farm-to-table movement and learn more about bio-dynamic farming in Hawaii
- (Day 8)
12 breakfasts2 lunches5 dinnersAudio Headsets for flexible sightseeingDaily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening mealsLuxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)Aloha Welcome with a flower lei on arrival at Honolulu International Airport on Day 1A Trafalgar Bonus - All inter-island flights: Honolulu-Hilo, Hilo-Kahului and Kahului-Lihue including all airport transfersCherry-picked hotels all tried and trustedYour choice of three hotel categories: Moderate, First Class and Premier accommodation including two-bedded rooms with private facilities, all hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxesHandcrafted HighlightsOptional Experiences and free timeAll porterage and local charges includedMust-see sightseeing and surprise extrasAn expert Travel Director and separate DriverAll hotel tips, charges and local taxesAirport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holidayVIP entry to many sights
Immerse yourself in the Aloha Spirit of Hawaii, as you don a flower lei to herald your arrival in Honolulu. This evening, we join our Travel Director and fellow travellers at a Welcome Reception to kick-start our epic Hawaii holiday.
Admire the views from Hanauma Bay, then follow the scenic windward coast of Oahu before heading to Sunset Beach on Oahu's North Shore, famous amongst surfers for its huge waves. Then cross the island to return to Waikiki, where the rest of the day is yours.
Delve into the heritage of the real Hawaii, experiencing first-hand the history, culture and hospitality of the warm Polynesian people. Explore on your own or enjoy one of the many optional activities suggested by your Travel Director. Tonight, it's a Mai Tai, ocean breezes and tropical flavours all round as you join your travel companions for a dinner featuring local fare.
This morning, we pay homage to the thousands of brave soldiers who lost their lives in the surprise military strike at Pearl Harbor. We will visit Pearl Harbor National Monument and the USS Arizona Memorial, followed by a drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, located in Punchbowl Crater. We return to downtown Honolulu to connect with the spiritual epicentre of Hawaii and the former home of Hawaii's last-reigning monarchs. See the Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha I Statue and the State Capitol Building, before spending the rest of the day at leisure.
Find your happy place as we fly to the Big Island, beginning our exploration in the lively seaside village of Kailua-Kona. Savour the rich aroma of Kona coffee during a visit to a local plantation with a Local Specialist. Then, check-in to your oceanside resort where you'll meet another Local Specialist at the hotel's Manta Ray Learning Center to learn about these graceful sea creatures. This evening, enjoy island-inspired cuisine and uninterrupted ocean views at Rays on the Bay.
Let the soothing sounds of the ocean set the tone for a leisurely exploration on your terms. Be as lazy as you like today.
Witness the force of Mother Nature as you journey to Punalu'u Beach Park, famous for its black sand and Hawaiian green sea turtles which swim off the coast on the black sand to sun. Then, we visit Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, stopping en route at the southernmost baker in the United States. We leave the Big island behind and fly to Maui where we'll check in to our beachfront resort on Kaanapali Beach.
Enjoy an extraordinary encounter with Hawaii's marine life during a visit to the Maui Ocean Center, where the centre's passionate conservation naturalists will reveal the secrets of this underwater wonderland. Journey into the countryside to 'Make a Difference' at a local farm and learn about the sustainable agriculture of the area and 'Connect with Locals' for a gourmet lunch of Hawaiian specialties.
Bask in the natural beauty of paradise, charting your own course through Maui's soul-stirring landscapes. This evening, lose yourself in the moment as your embrace the lively tradition of the Hawaiian Luau and enjoy a dinner featuring local flavours and tropical cocktails.
A leisurely morning on the Valley Isle sees us catch our flight to Kauai where we'll spend the next three nights admiring extraordinary feats of nature.
Drive through the island's famous Tunnel of Trees and continue to Waimea Canyon State Park, one of the Hawaiian Islands most awe-inspiring sites. Dubbed the "Grand Canyon of the Pacific" you will drive all the way up the canyon. The result of thousands of years of erosion, the canyon walls offer a canvas of brilliant shades of red, brown, green, blue, gray and purple, with shadows and light producing a never-ending show.
Kauai's natural treasures are yours to explore during this full day at leisure. Take to the skies on a helicopter flip over the Na Pali Coast and Manawaiopuna Falls, or channel your mana in picturesque surrounds. On your final night on Kauai, join your travel companions for a Farewell Dinner.
For now it's a fond a hui hou... until we meet again. Take your transfer to Lihue Airport or extend your stay on Kauai.
Terms and conditions
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 March 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 05 March 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.