Best of Hawaii First Class
from $ 5,471* per person
Forge an unforgettable connection with nature-from lush green mountains to a lunch on a historic plantation-tropical time the only thing on your mind.
Travel Dates: From 07/05/2021 to 12/12/2021
Duration: 10 days
Call 133 133 and
quote deal number 12804770
ORIENTATION of Honolulu, Kailua-KonaSEE the powerful Ocean waves of the North Shore of OahuVISIT Pearl Harbor, Hanauma Bay, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Kilauea Volcano, Maui Ocean Center, a local farm on MauiCONNECT WITH LOCALS Enjoy an educational farm-to-fork experience and help gather fresh produce for your al fresco lunch
- (Day 8)LOCAL SPECIALIST Discover Kona coffee on a plantation tour and see a special presentation on the island's manta rays
- (Day 5)MAKE A DIFFERENCE Help support the farm-to-table movement and learn more about bio-dynamic farming in Hawaii
- (Day 8)
9 breakfasts2 lunches4 dinnersAudio Headsets for flexible sightseeingDaily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening mealsLuxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)Aloha Welcome with a flower lei on arrival at Honolulu International Airport on Day 1A Trafalgar Bonus - All inter-island flights: Honolulu-Hilo and Hilo-Kahului including all airport transfersYour choice of three hotel categories: Moderate, First Class and Premier accommodation including two-bedded rooms with private facilities, all hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxesCherry-picked hotels all tried and trustedHandcrafted HighlightsOptional Experiences and free timeAll porterage and local charges includedMust-see sightseeing and surprise extrasAn expert Travel Director and separate DriverAll hotel tips, charges and local taxesAirport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holidayVIP entry to many sights
Bask in the generous Aloha Spirit as you embark on an enriching encounter with the best that Hawaii has to offer. Join your Travel Director and fellow travellers this evening for a Welcome Reception to kick-start your Hawaii holiday.
Admire the views from Hanauma Bay, then follow the scenic windward coast of Oahu before heading to Sunset Beach on Oahu's North Shore, famous amongst surfers for its huge waves. Then cross the island to return to Waikiki, where the rest of the day is yours.
You're free to explore Honolulu on your terms today. Learn how to surf, relax on the beach or consider one of the many optional activities suggested by your Travel Director. Tonight embrace laid back island living and join your travel companions for a dinner featuring a Mai Tai, ocean breezes and local fare.
Today, we will visit Pearl Harbor National Monument and the USS Arizona Memorial as well as drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific. Also today in downtown Honolulu, see Iolani Palace, the King Kamehameha I Statue and State Capitol Building.
The Big Island of Hawaii beckons this morning. A flight and transfer brings us to the lively seaside village of Kailua-Kona where we enjoy an orientation tour before setting off to explore Kona's famous coffee culture. Visit a coffee plantation with a Local Specialist, then check in to your oceanside resort where another Local Specialist will join you for an exploration of the hotel's Manta Ray Learning Center. This evening, enjoy sumptuous island flavours at Rays on the Bay against the enchanting backdrop of the Pacific at sunset.
Wake to the soothing sounds of the sea and spend the day exploring The Big Island on your terms - relax by the pool or go in search of Hawaii's tastiest 'Ono Grinds.
Journey to Punalu'u Beach Park famous for its black sand and Hawaiian green seat turtles. Then we'll travel to visit UNESCO-listed Hawaii Volcanoes National Park to see the world's largest volcano. Our brush with the smouldering depths of Big Island not quite complete, we enjoy lunch at a historic plantation. We'll board a flight to Maui where we spend the next three nights in our beachfront resort located at magnificent Kaanapali Beach.
Delve into the depths of an underwater wonderland revealed by the passionate conservation naturalists at Maui Ocean Center, home to the world's largest collection of live Pacific corals, Hawaiian green sea turtles, sharks and thousands of tropical fish. Fresh local produce and hearty Polynesian hospitality are served in abundance when we 'Connect with the Locals' for a traditional 'Be My Guest' lunch providing insights into the island's sustainable agricultural industry and 'Make a Difference'.
Immerse yourself in the sensual surroundings of Maui's tropical landscapes. This evening, don your lei and sashay your way into a lively Hawaiian Luau and Farewell Dinner, featuring a traditional feast and tropical cocktails.
Bid a fond a hui hou... until we meet again to Hawaii and take a transfer to Kahului Airport or extend your stay in Maui.
Terms and conditions
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 March 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 05 March 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.