Hong Kong Highlights
from $ 895* per person
This short Mini Stay reveals Hong Kong’s most iconic sights from Victoria Peak to Stanley Market and Aberdeen Harbour with its famous floating restaurants.
Travel Dates: From 15/08/2020 to 31/12/2020
Duration: 4 days
Call 133 133 and
quote deal number 9452535
- Dining Highlights
First class travel Highlights
Luxury air-conditioned coach
Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
Variety of Optional Experiences
City orientation tours
An expert Travel Director and separate driver
All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
Arrive Hong Kong (3 Nights)
Split into 3 main territories and some 260 islands and peninsulas, Hong Kong is both similar and wildly different to its mainland big brother. Its Chinese culture is undeniable, but Hong Kong also retains a live fast mentality that oozes through its world class restaurant scene, contemporary museums and uber cool locals. Arriving today, transfer to your hotel on the Kowloon Peninsular and begin to soak it all in. Later perhaps take a stroll to begin your exploration of this dynamic place.
Hong Kong Sightseeing
First up on today's sightseeing agenda is Victoria Peak, the highest point on Hong Kong Island at 552 metres above sea level. You'll be heading up here the traditional way, via the iconic Peak Tram. Once at the top, try not to gasp as you catch a first glimpse of the city and harbour fanning out beneath you - an awe-inspiring sight that never fails to impress. Next up will be Aberdeen, home to Hong Kong's fisherfolk and the place to eat seafood. Boarding a traditional sampan, float by the wonderfully gaudy and utterly unique floating restaurants, the most famous of which is Jumbo. Not done yet, you'll swing by a jewellery workshop before continuing on to the picturesque fishing village of Stanley. Once notorious for smuggling and pirate mischief, today Stanley is best known for its bustling market of goodies. This evening perhaps choose to join our optional cruise around the famous Victoria Harbour. Take advantage of the free bar whilst watching traditional sampans and junk boats float by, a stark contrast to the ultra-modern Western District and Tsim Sha Tsui, which you'll spot on either side of the harbour. Back on dry land you'll then drive up to Victoria Peak for dinner and a feast fit for a king. Finally, finish the evening with a visit to Temple Street Market in the company of fortune tellers and Chinese street opera performers.
Hong Kong Free Day
Yesterday you ticked off Hong Kong's headliners so today is all about exploring your way, and in a city as diverse as this the only question is where to start! Want to unearth the city's market scene? Join us on our optional walking tour to explore Yuen Po Street Bird Garden, Goldfish Market and the old school Fa Yuen Street Market, allowing your curiosity to win out over your manners as you gawp at astronomically priced rare fish, exotic birds and all manner of meat, fruit and veg being sold to the highest bidder. Keen to see the famous seated Buddha statue? Take advantage of our optional Lantau tour, where you'll ride the Ngong Ping cable car for prime views of the South China Sea and the giant statue of Buddha. Eat lunch in a monastery, then take a boat ride to the quaint fishing village of Tai O, home to the Tanka fisher folk and their famous stilted houses. Hungering for a bit of history? A trip to Macau should satisfy that itch. An hour's ferry ride from Hong Kong, Macau emulates a certain Mediterranean charm courtesy of its former Portuguese rulers. Visit the ruins of St.Paul's Roman Catholic Church, walk through Senado Square to the crumbling Monte Fort, then stop by the A-Ma Temple, one of the finest examples of a Taoist temple. Perhaps also travel up (at your own expense) the 338 metre high Macau Tower for breath taking views of Macau, China and the Pearl River, before returning to Hong Kong. However you choose to explore today, we know it will be a day to remember.
Depart Hong Kong
It's been fast and fabulous as is befitting of this whirlwind city, but today your Hong Kong adventure comes to an end. No doubt leaving with suitcases heavier than when you arrived (Hong Kong's shopping scene will do that to you), you'll transfer to Hong Kong International Airport to catch your onward flight.
Hong Kong Visit Stanley Market and Aberdeen Harbour, go up Victoria Peak on the iconic Peak Tram
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 19 August 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..