- Return economy class airfare from Melbourne to Honolulu including prepaid taxes and 2x 32kg checked luggage only
- 6 nights accommodation at Sheraton Princess Kaiulani in a City Side Room
- Flight Centre Exclusive Return airport transfers with lei greeting
- Flight Centre Exclusive Pearl Harbour, USS Arizona and Honolulu City Tour
In the heart of Honolulu lies true aloha spirit at the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Hotel. Comprised of 2 towers standing proudly 1-block back from the iconic Waikiki Beach, the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani pays homage to Hawaiian royalty and offers centrally-located, comfortable accommodation. At only 15-kilometres from Honolulu's Daniel K. Inouye International Airport, the hotel offers airport transfers, making the tart of your Hawaiian holiday as breeze. Explore Waikiki Aquarium, Diamond Head, the Aloha Tower and Punchbowl Crater easily with a concierge desk providing local extensive knowledge and assistance to book tours. With excellent facilities onsite, you'll love relaxing by the sparkling outdoor pool in luxurious cabanas or upon warm sun loungers. Indulge in cocktails from the poolside Splash Bar and dining on decadent dishes from Pikake Terrace restaurant. Relaxed, comfortable holidays start at Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Hotel.
Comprised of a 29-storey and adjoining 11-story tower, the hotel grounds are dotted with tropical palm trees, an oasis among the Waikiki city centre. Facilities onsite will have you spending your days soaking up the sun in the tranquil, blue pool. Take advantage of the barber and beauty shop after increasing your endorphins at the 24-hour fitness centre. Sit among the balmy breezes on the terrace overlooking the pool, with tropical cocktails, snacks and live entertainment. Tuck into delicious buffet breakfast daily and tasty local and international cuisine at the elegant, indoor restaurant.
Air-conditioned accommodation options are awash with timeless wooden furnishings, private lanais, plush Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience bedding, flat-screen TVs with premium channels, Wi-Fi and Sheraton spa products among other modern amenities. Let the friendly staff at Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Hotel take care of daily housekeeping and keep you satisfied with room service. Venture out from the hotel to experience relaxing spa treatments at 3 spas just under 1-kilometre away. Splash about in the Hawaiian sun along Waikiki Beach enjoy surfing, snorkelling, sailing and other water-sports. If you fancy a hit of golf, the 18-hole course at Ko Olina Golf Club is just 45-kilometres away. Kids wand the young at heart will love fun attractions close by like Glow Putt Mini-Golf and Adventure VR. A 15-minute drive will get you to downtown Honolulu while a short walk will bring you to The Royal Hawaiian Shopping Centre. Enjoy Kapiolani Park and the Honolulu Zoo, just a 10-minute stroll from your hotel.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 18 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..