Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information..
Fiji's lush green forests are an enchanting playground for active travellers. Choose from a number of scenic hikes or take a tour of Fiji's breathtaking terrain. Near the Biauseve Village south of Viti Levu is one of Fiji's most beautiful treks and the spectacular Biauseyu Waterfall. Another Fijian highlight is the Wainikoroilove River near the village of Namuamua, where you can swim beneath the shimmering Wainuta waterfall. Those seeking an adventure can hike Fiji's highest peak, Mount Victoria, which boasts a spectacular view of Viti Levu's coastline on a clear day.
Get closer to the action and enjoy a day of river rafting or Kayaking within Fiji's spectacular wilderness. Rafts in Fiji are unique in that they are made out of bamboo. On a rafting or kayaking tour and you can float along rapid rivers, take in Fiji's natural terrain and get close to nature.
Fiji Airport (NAN)
Flights from Australia to Fiji will disembark at Nadi International Airport.
Nadi International Airport (NAN) is the main access point for travellers to the islands of Fiji. It is located a short taxi ride from the city of Nadi and consists of one relatively small terminal building.
Getting to Fiji
There are several airlines that offer flights to Fiji from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney to Nadi take around four hours. There are flights from Melbourne via Sydney to Nadi that take around seven hours. Direct flights from Brisbane to Nadi take around three hours and 30 minutes.
Airlines that fly to Fiji
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Fiji from Australia include:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Fiji, have a look at our international airline page.