Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information..
Located majestically on Plaza de Mayo, The Casa Rosada, or in translation the Pink House, is one of the most recognisable buildings in Buenos Aires and one of the must-see attractions in the city. The building is the official office of the President and as such was made famous by Eva Perón, who would address her adoring citizens from the balcony, most famously when her husband Juan Perón was arrested. On certain days, Casa Rosada is open for guided tours in Spanish – the interior is worth exploring and enthusiasts are allowed onto the famous balcony, which offers views across the surrounding plaza.
When Eva Perón died in 1952, she was given a state funeral despite never being elected to public office. Nevertheless, she was laid to rest in Recoleta's famous cemetery and her mausoleum is marked by her maiden name, Eva Duarte. The cemetery makes a fascinating tourist attraction boasting many impressive structures. It is also the final resting place of President Nicolás Avellaneda, President Raúl Alfonsín and poet Luis César Amadori.
After wandering around the cemetery, have a browse through the exclusive shops scattered throughout Recoleta.
Buenos Aires Airport (EZE)
Flights from Australia to Buenos Aires will disembark at Ministro Pistarini International Airport.
Officially named the Ministro Pistarini International Airport (EZE), Buenos Aires' principle airport is more commonly known as the Ezeiza International Airport because of its location south west of the city. The airport was built between 1945 and 1949 as part of Juan Perón's five year plan.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Ministro Pistarini International Airport. Book your Buenos Aires Airport accommodation.
Getting to Buenos Aires
There are several airlines that offer flights to Buenos Aires from Australia. Flights from Sydney via Santiago take around 20 hours and 30 minutes. Flights from Melbourne and Brisbane via Sydney and Santiago take between 20 and 22 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Perth via Sydney and Santiago take around 25 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Buenos Aires
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Buenos Aires from Australia include:
For more information on Buenos Aires holidays check out our Buenos Aires travel guide.
For flights to Buenos Aires from Melbourne, give our experienced travel consultants a call.