Flights Perth to Adelaide
Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information..
Flying time from Perth to Adelaide: 3 hours approximately Distance from CBD: 6km
Taxi: Around $15 to CBD
Public Transport: Shuttles and public buses run daily between the airport and CBD.
Currency: Australian Dollar
One of the city's most well known landmarks is the Adelaide Oval, a historic test cricket ground that is widely regarded as the most picturesque in the world. If you're lucky enough to be in town when a game is on, find a seat and soak up the atmosphere. If not, you could take a tour or pay homage to one of cricket's great stars at the Bradman Collection Museum, also located at the Adelaide Oval.
The passion for Aussie Rules Football is alive and well in Adelaide. The locals barrack for one of two teams, the Adelaide Crows or Port Adelaide, and the main venue for games is the AAMI stadium. If you love footy, you may prefer to see an SANFL game at one of the smaller, more atmospheric grounds in Unley or Norwood.
Those who prefer golf should head to North Adelaide Golf Club, where the parkland setting is among the most scenic in Australia.
Adelaide Airport (ADL)
For helpful information about getting to and from the airport, check-in information and more have a look at our Adelaide Airport Guide.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located within close proximity to Adelaide Airport. Book your Adelaide Airport Accommodation.
Airlines that fly to Adelaide
The following airlines fly to Adelaide domestically:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Adelaide, see our domestic airline page.
You might also be interested in our international airline guide.