Port Vila Accommodation
- 4 nights accommodation at the 3-star Hideaway Island Resort in a Twin Share Room
- Continental breakfast daily
- Cultural Walk and Kava Tasting in Mele Village on (Friday afternoons only and at the Manager's discretion)
- Use of snorkel gear, kayaks and stand up paddle boards
- Snorkel Safari to Coral Gardens any day at noon
- Return seat in vehicle transfers from Port Vila Airport to Hotel
- BONUS 2 FREE nights - Stay 4, Pay 2
- Why not add a Mele Cascades Waterfall Tour from an extra $50*
- Why not add a Zipline Treetop Canopy Tour from an extra $110*
Hideaway Island Resort and Marine Sanctuary is a small coral atoll that's about as close as you'll get to an unspoiled island paradise. Surrounded by clear turquoise water, coral reefs and thousands of fish, this tropical island resort is custodian of a protected marine sanctuary. Accommodation on Hideaway Island has been built in an ecologically friendly manner; situated amongst the original tropical trees & foliage. The bungalows and Villas are situated on low-bank oceanfront. The accommodation ranges from a luxurious Villa with private swimming pool, 2 One Bedroom Villas, One Bedroom Bungalows, Semi-attached One Bedroom Bungalows and Twin & Quad-Share rooms with shared facilities.
The Coral reef surrounding the island is ideal for snorkelling or scuba diving right from the shore. Our experienced PADI instructors and Dive Masters will ensure you see the best of every site whether you're a first time or an experienced diver. There is also plenty for the non-diver to do. A day on the island can be as busy or as quiet as you choose. Snorkelling, scuba diving, beach volleyball, or use us as a base for a myriad of other tours and activities such as game fishing, a visit to the Cascade Waterfalls or playing a round of golf. If you prefer a more relaxing holiday, you can relax on the beach or poolside and enjoy the view of beautiful Mele Bay.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..