- 4 nights accommodation at the 3-star Best Western Burns in a Double Room
- Complimentary Vintage Bus Tour of London
- Includes private and exclusive boat trip on the River Thames
- Why not add London Sightseeing Pass 2 Day With Transport from an extra $257*
The Best Western Burns Hotel Kensington in London is ideally placed for shopaholics, being a superb hotel near Oxford Street. Set in a peaceful Victorian garden square, this splendid central London hotel is just a designer label away from Kensington High Street and Knightsbridge - not to mention Notting Hill and the huge Westfield Shopping Center at White City. If your aim is to shop till you drop, then you've found the right place. A stone's throw from Earl's Court tube station, you're perfectly situated for both the Earl's Court and Olympia exhibition centers. It also means the many delights of the capital are just a quick ride away. From this Grade II listed London hotel, it's just a short walk to Kensington Palace, The Albert Hall and the museums of South Kensington. Thats great news for anyone who wants to see the best of London whilst having some distance from the hustle and bustle of the busy West End. For football fans, we're very close to the homes of both Chelsea FC and Fulham FC - or if you'd rather follow the national team, Wembley Stadium is just a few miles north. That's not forgetting Lords for test cricket and Wimbledon for tennis in the summer - all within easy reach. Guests here on business will love our location with its easy links to West End and City. Our 24-hour reception desk, will happily provide business services such as photocopying and faxing, as well as help with directions and luggage storage. Whether you're here on business, with a party of friends for a night on the town, a non-stop shopping blitz or just to see the sights, the Best Western Burns Hotel Kensington in central London offers the perfect base that you'll love coming back to.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 August 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..