- 3 nights onboard the Indian Pacific, Gold Service, Twin Cabin Sydney to Perth
- All meals plus standard beverages onboard the Indian Pacific
- Off Train Excursions and Outback Experiences on the Indian Pacific
- 4 nights accommodation at the 5-star Pan Pacific Perth in a Deluxe Room
- 1 Day Pinnacles, Koalas & Sand Boarding 4WD Adventure
- 1 Day Margaret River Region Tour including Lunch
- myTime BONUS Receive complimentary internet access at Pan Pacific Perth
- myTime BONUS Guaranteed late check-out of 12 midday
- myTime BONUS Order 2 main course meals or two buffet meals at either Monterey's Restaurant or Origins Restaurant and receive a complimentary bottle of selected Australian wine at Pan Pacific Perth
Itinerary: Sydney - Broken Hill - Adelaide - Rawlinna - Perth - Margaret River - Perth - Pinnancles - Perth
The Indian Pacific offers travellers four days and three nights of one of the most impressive and indulgent ways to explore the vastness of Australia. From the Indian Ocean on Australia's western shores to the Pacific on the east, the two oceans that give the train its name, you will watch the passing backdrop of Australia's magnificent landscapes.
Your transcontinental adventure begins in Sydney where you board the Indian Pacific. Prepare for a journey of contrasts, from lush vineyards to vast goldmines, majestic mountains to the barren expanse of the Nullarbor, from cities of four million to ghost towns of four. As the train winds through the breathtaking Blue Mountains, explore the comforts of life onboard, get acquainted with your cabin and fellow travellers. After settling in, savour your first meal, a regionally-inspired dinner paired with all-inclusive fine wines and beverages. After dinner, join fellow guests for a late night drink or head back to your cabin for your first night onboard.
You arrive in the 'Silver City' of Broken Hill as the day begins, where you embark on a morning of Off Train Excursions to discover the mining history and artistic culture of this unique town where the streets are wide and there's a pub on every corner. Lunch is served onboard as the Indian Pacific enters the southern tip of the spectacular and ancient Flinders Ranges. Arriving in the city of Adelaide in the afternoon, you have the choice of a tour of the city, a visit to the world famous Barossa Valley or McLaren Vale wine regions (seasonal), or a trip to the beautiful Adelaide Hills featuring the culinary delights of Hahndorf.
You'll awake to the seemingly endless expanse of the Nullarbor Plain. Breakfast is served as you travel along the longest stretch of straight railway track in the world. This evening, your sense of wonder will be ignited as you enjoy the tranquillity of dinner under the brilliant desert stars in the remote and beautiful Rawlinna (seasonal).
Breakfast is served as you glide through the mild skies and cool green vales of the Avon Valley on your way to Perth, arriving after an onboard lunch.
Spend 4 nights in Perth, making it your base to explore the wine region of Margaret River and see the world-reknowned Pinnacles Desert, an amzing moon like landscape only a short drive north of Perth.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 February 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..